Southwest General Hospital's
10th Annual Wound Management Conference
Saturday, March 3, 2012
San Antonio Marriott Northwest Hotel
Join Southwest General Hospital for the 10th annual conference on wound care management, treatment and healing. Our goal is to provide physicians, nurses, physical therapists and healthcare providers that are involved in wound care and wound management
with the latest information and requirements on wound care.
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- Wound bed preparation 2012
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for Diabetic Wounds
- Amputation or Vascular Intervention
- Management of Diabetic Foot Wounds and Off Loading
- Chronic Non-Healing Post Surgical Ventral Hernia wounds — Lessons from a Case Report
- Defining the use of negative pressure wound therapy and hydration response technology
- Beyond RCTs: Using Large Clinical Datasets to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Advance Therapies
- Reconstruction ladder in Plastic Surgery
- Harnessing the HITECH Act to improve quality and revenue
- How to Dress Wounds for Success
- Medicare RAC Audits. Are you Prepared?
- Wound Jeopardy
Early registration is advised, as space is limited.
SWGH Medical Staff. $ 100.00
All other physicians. $ 150.00
SWGH Nursing Staff & Healthcare Professionals. $ 75.00
All other Nursing & Healthcare Professionals. $ 125.00
Non-SWGH staff discount for groups of 6 or more. $ 75.00
San Antonio Marriott Northwest
3233 NW Loop 410
San Antonio, Texas 78213
Telephone: (210) 377-3900
The San Antonio Marriott Northwest is located near the intersection of I-10 and Loop 410, five miles west of the airport. It offers easy access to downtown, the Alamo, the Riverwalk and other important business, cultural and tourist destinations.
For more information or to register, please click here or call 1-877-215-WELL.